At Closer Look, we inspect 6 days a week and provide quality services with our 24/7 online scheduler right from our website https://cliorlando.com/
One of the dangers of buying or selling a home is falling down the money pit!
Imagine moving into a house and noticing a musty smell in your kitchen. Or not knowing why your bathroom sink suddenly won’t run but the kitchen’s flooding now! What a horror!
Here at Closer Look Inspections, Inc. we won’t let you experience these nightmares as you come to set your eyes upon your dream home at Orlando, FL.
We provide Buyer Inspections, Pre-Listing (Seller) Inspections, New Construction, Thermal Imaging, Mold Inspections and Pool Leak Detection in the Orlando, Clermont, Kissimmee, Winter Garden, Windermere, Celebration, Davenport, Winter Park, Winter Springs, Sanford, Altamonte Springs, and the surrounding areas.
Let’s take a closer look at these services:
At Closer Look, we utilize and bring to life the latest trends of technology by using instruments and equipment. Such as aerial drone high definition photography, thermal (infrared) image cameras, thermal (infrared) moisture meters, combustible gas leak detectors, air quality (mold test) meters, and lab tests, voltage detectors, circuit analyzers and a host of other tools and devices to specifically assess your home.
We provide the most thorough and comprehensive inspection reports and publish the report on the same day so clients can be well informed.
A standard Orlando, FL home inspection service covers the following areas:
- Roof: Covering, Trim, Vents, Flashing, Chimney, Dormers, Skylights, Eaves, Soffits, Fascia Boards, Attic,
- Trusses Electrical: Service panel, meter, main disconnect, breakers, outlets, switches, GFCI and AFCI Outlets, Fixtures
- Rain Protection: Gutters, Downspouts, Grading, Overall property drainage Surrounding Components: Driveways, Walkways, Retaining Walls Structural: Exposed Structure, Foundation, Framing, Exterior Covering, Windows, Crawlspaces Garage: Garage Door, Electronic Opener, Safety Sensors Exterior Deck Components: Stoops, Porches, Railings, Patios, Pool, Pool Equipment, Pool Deck, Screen
- Interior: Walls, Floors, Floor coverings, Ceilings, Doors, Stairs, Railings, Appliances, and their operation Plumbing: Waste and Supply lines in Kitchen, Bath, Laundry Room, Outdoor Kitchen, Fixtures Fireplace: Damper Operation, Exposed Flue and Hearth
- Systems: Heating and Air Conditioning, Water Heating, Gas Meter
- Aerial Drone Roof Inspections – Phantom 2 Professional
- Infrared (Thermal) Imaging – FLIR Cameras, Thermometers, and Moisture Meters
- Air Quality (Mold Test) Samples – testing by Certified Inspector and Medical Lab
Considering a pre-listing inspection will help assist the sale process to go smoothly and quickly.
- A neutral third party will see through the property. No unbiased judgments
- Pre-listing inspection alerts you of any safety issues before agents and buyers come touring around your home.
- You can be alerted of immediate concerns
- You can make repairs ahead of time without getting rushed and being forced to pay too much due to time constraints.
- Less negotiation stumbling blocks since issues were taken cared of
- More realistic pricing of the home
- Prospects will be confident knowing that you are concerned about their safety and convenience by having the property inspected beforehand.
- Reduces your liability by adding professional supporting documents to your disclosure statement.
New Construction Inspection
No matter how good your builder is, they are still prone to making errors or overlook certain building standards. Nothing is perfect, even brand-new homes. Any defects can severely impact your home and cost you even more down the road. So better catch them early and fix them while it can still be fixed.
What it can cover:
- Moisture Detection in Walls and Ceilings
- Plumbing Inspections
- Wood Destroying Insect Activity
- Energy Audits – We do not currently specialize in performing energy audits. But thermal imaging has been a great tool to help a homeowner save money. Heat loss and/or cold air influx can be detected and corrective actions can be taken to help improve the energy efficiency of residential and commercial structures
- Flat Roof Inspections
- Electrical Inspection
What Thermal Imaging IS NOT:
- Moisture Meter
- X-ray Vision
- Silver bullet
- Risk eliminator
Mold is sneaky. You might not notice right away once you step foot on a property. It is a perpetrator that can successfully go unnoticed while deliberately affecting your health and the property itself. It is important that this is addressed right away to confirm that mold problem or moisture issue no longer exists.
24 hours following the inspection. You will receive results from a certified laboratory and an easy to read but comprehensive electronic report.
Pool Leak Detection
Here at Closer Look, we make use of advanced technology to best cater our clients’ needs. To determine if your pool or spa is leaking, we use electronic equipment from Anderson Manufacturing known as Leakalyzer™ which measures the water level changes to the 10,000th of an inch.
Closer Look Inspections | Let this experienced Orlando Area Home Inspection company help keep you from buying The Money Pit. We’ll alert you to health or safety issues and maintenance needs of the home you’re looking to buy.
Closer Look Inspections will be your home buying or selling advocate! We are committed to providing you with outstanding service. We’re highly experienced and extremely thorough, yet have excellent communication skills to be able to put the entire house into perspective for you. If you’re looking to buy or sell in the Orlando FL area, we can help!
Closer Look Inspections takes pride in his commitment to following high standards and providing professional service to all of our customers.
Call (407) 705-3551 Today or Click To Schedule Online 24/7 Right From Our Website