1. What does your inspection cover?
All inspections and reports either meet or exceed all applicable requirements and well-recognized standards of practice and code of ethics in the State of Florida.
2. How long have you been practicing in the home inspection profession and how many inspections have you completed?
We began inspecting homes in the Orlando Area in January 2015 with almost currently 5,000 inspections completed at this time.
3. Are you specifically experienced in residential inspection?
All inspectors are certified in Florida Home Inspections by InterNachi with additional certifications in Wind Mitigation, 4 Point, Infrared, Aerial Drone, and Pool Leak Detection Inspections.
4. Do you offer to do repairs or improvements based on the inspection?
No. We adhere to State regulations which strictly forbids Home Inspectors to make any offer to repair items found during their inspection as this would be a conflict of interest.
5. How long will the inspection take?
- The average on-side inspection for a single inspector is approximately 2 ½ to 3 hours depending on the age, condition, and size of the property.
- Older properties, pools, surplus buildings, and docks will require additional time.
- Larger homes may require additional inspectors.
6. How much will it cost?
- Inspections are based on square footage of the home.
- Additional services such as pool inspections, electric pool leak detection, etc be an additional charge.
- Knowing the services that your home and mortgage will require will allow us to give you the best possible pricing.
7. What type of inspection report do you provide and how long will it take to receive?
- Same Day Reports with Prioritized Repairs (In HTML Format).
- Reports Will Be Sent To You and Your Agent Unless Otherwise Arranged
- Reports Have A Summary Page for Quick Reference
- Repair Addendum, With Pictures, May Be Created From Within The Report
- You May Communicate With t Inspector Before, During, or After the Inspection As Needed
8. Will I be able to attend the inspection?
Yes. Our clients are invited to attend. So the inspection process can be at its best, please limit those attending to who are necessary. This is often a good time to make your plans and measurements for your new home.
9. Do you maintain membership in a Professional Home Inspector Association?
Yes. We maintain membership in the InterNational Association of Certified Home Inspectors and Florida Association of Home Builders.
10. Do you participate in continuing education programs to keep your expertise updated?
All inspectors are required to maintain updated certifications to remain one of our inspectors. As new technologies emerge, we add new services and expertise.